Helping You Grow In Your FaithWelcome to St. Patrick's Parish Family in London Ontario, Canada.
Under pastoral care of the Michaelite Fathers.
1251 Dundas Street, London
377 Oakland Avenue, London, ON
519 451 4600
519 455 6951
4:30pm Mass in Hungarian
Saturday 4:00pm – 4:45pm
Novena Mass (Tuesday)
Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Returning To Church
Welcome Back To Our Lady Of Czestochowa, Saint Mary’s And Saint Patrick’s Church.
Welcome To Our New Normal!
As we come together again for the celebrations of Mass and other liturgies, we must be mindful of how this can be accomplished safely and ensure as much as possible the wellbeing of each other.
As we move towards reopening, the following priorities must be respected:
- The health and safety of the Faithfull, clergy, staff and volunteers
- Proactive measures to avoid the potential of a second wave of the virus
- We have a responsibility to care for one another and protect our parishes
Therefore, we as the Michaelite Fathers, will do all we can to provide best possible pastoral service in this very difficult time. We realize that not being able to celebrate Mass and not having access to the sacraments has been very painful for all of us.
We are all eager to resume services and celebrations of Masses and sacraments. With great joy we announce that our churches will be open for Mass on Saturday/Sunday June 20/21.
There will be some changes that may cause some discomfort and inconvenience and you may not be seated at your usual spot or attend the Mass at the usual time. Therefore, we respectfully ask for your patience, forgiveness and prayer – as we begin this process of re-opening our churches.
It is still pandemic time and given the capacity restrictions of 30 percent, the schedule of the Sunday Masses is as follow:
Our Lady of Czestochowa Church:
- Saturday 5.00pm (Polish)
- Sunday: 8.00am (English), 10.00am (Polish), 12noon (Polish)
- Saturday: 5.00pm (English)
- Sunday: 9.00am (Italian), 11.00 (English), 1pm (Polish)
- Saturday: 5.00pm (English)
- Sunday: 10.00am (English), 12noon (English)
- 5.00pm (Polish) Our Lady of Czestochowa Church
- 5.00pm (English) Saint Mary’s
- 5.00pm (English) Saint Patrick’s
- 8.00am (English) Our Lady of Czestochowa Church,
- 9.00am (Italian) Saint Mary’s,
- 10.00am (Polish) Our Lady of Czestochowa Church,
- 10.00am (English) Saint Patrick’s,
- 11.00am (English) Saint Mary’s,
- 12noon (Polish) Our Lady of Czestochowa Church
- 12noon (English) Saint Patrick’s
- 1.00pm (Polish) Saint Mary’s
At this time of pandemic when we need to keep physical distance, our bishop Ronald Peter Fabbro gave the permission to all the priests ministering to our diocese to use The Rite of General Absolution for the next 3 months. The Penance celebrations with General Absolution will be announced at our churches when the Masses resume.
Approaching these uncertain days with a spirit of kindness and generosity to one another will help us all as we navigate the path ahead.
We don’t pretend to be better than anyone else, but are determined to be the best we can be. We are grateful, proud and humbled by those who have gone before us and united with them and each other by our common faith and love of Jesus Christ. We are a family celebrating one hundred years of our journey together and, as we enter into our second century, praying for God’s guidance and blessings on our Parish and our world.”
One hundred years a Family
Father David Furlonger, C.Ss.R. (2013) from St. Patrick’s Centennial Newsletter